Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Vets Day

First, thank you to my fellow Veterans. Without the service you provide or provided we would not be able to enjoy our hobby of sports cards as we do if at all. So many freedoms we take for granted and we shouldn't. Collecting pieces of cardboard may seem so minor, but if you put some deep thought into it, you realize that everything that we have, do, and don't do are privileges provided to us by those who served especially those who gave their lives. In their honor todays' cards are of players who share their birthday with Veterans Day.











I know there are many more, but these are what I had pulled and stored for honoring this day. Whenever I obtain bulk lots of cards I go through them looking at everything including the birth date. I know this seems ridiculous, but I truly appreciate the freedom of having cardboard and look forward to finding a reason to keep a card regardless of who is on it or the intrinsic value it may or may not have.  thank you again Vets!


1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea and great post! I replied to your email message but not sure you received it. Please message me again with your address. I have a stack of Braves to send you. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete