Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Smell these!

Tim over at I love the smell of cardboard in the morning sent some cards for the collection too.






How can you not like this group of cards? Believe it or not I can not say that the Torre is a slam dunk favorite here. I like Torre and this set, don't get me wrong, it's just that Gomes card is sweet.




The scan does NOT do that Framed White Miller card justice. It is beautiful.




Nice trio. I only have a couple Pink cards from any set. Love em.




That gold Niekro is so cool and completes the trio.







Quite a bit of color here. A rainbow, gold, some purple, and even a black. Bazooka Joe looks swell sporting that Braves Jersey.  Pun intended.




It may be hard to believe but those are my first 1993 Innaugural Braves cards, these are Marlins version.




A few Bowman's to knock off the want list.










Filling in some blanks in the Fleer Braves needs.




Just a note. I need the 2001 & 2002 Donruss Sps 151-220 for the set builds plus extra Braves for the Braves binders.







Just these TWO cards. The 2007 UD is card #1 from the entire 25 card team set that Tim sent. The 2015 is #1 from the 2015 Topps Team set of 17 that Tim sent.  Thanks Tim for all the great cards and I still have a box or two for you waiting to be mailed. 



2 comments:

  1. Nice color, love that pink Simmons sad to see him go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CORRECTION ON THE 1993 TOPPS. THOSE 5 CARDS ARE THE ROCKIES INNAUGURAL CARDS, MY BAD.

    ReplyDelete