Hump day again. The trade deadline is now behind us and time to hurry up and get to the postseason. I am ready.
Last week's winner was Damien. Please e-mail me your address.
jfmjr1@aol.com
This weeks goodies below:
I know there is just 8 stickers above, but I assure you there is a 9th sticker for the giveaway. It will just have to be a surprise for the winner. We still have 2 more giveaways for this run. Good luck!

I shall enter again. I got your box and I separated the Wackys into haves/have-nots earlier today.
ReplyDeleteIt's weird seeing a Cheerios parody from the 70's. When I was a kid, that cereal was not even on my radar. I think I discovered it in high school and it's become one of my favorites ever since.
ReplyDeleteThanks! The address has been sent.
ReplyDeleteI wonder what the surprise card will be.
I ate a ton of Cheerios when I was growing up. On the other hand, not very many Twinkies. These are fun to read and to figure out what products they are from. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDeleteI’ll enter again. Appreciate the opportunity.
ReplyDeleteSeeing the Bone Ami sticker reminds me of the Don Knotts movie, The Ghost and Mr. Chicken. There was line in the movie about trying to remove blood stains and a character claimed they even tried bon ami!
thumbs up
ReplyDeleteEntering for the mystery sticker haha
ReplyDelete