Friday, August 28, 2026

Another Ebay win. 2023 Topps Finest Star Wars

 Got this complete set delivered for under $24.00. I made an offer on this complete set as I previously only had 3 cards from the set. The seller countered and I accepted.


























As simple as it seems, I don't think that I will ever get 100% of the Star Wars sets out there completed.

Have a great weekend. I hope to knock out 6-7 things off of my to-do list.



6 comments:

  1. Most of these characters didn't exist yet in 2018. TCDB has this set as 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that there are that many characters in Star Wars. My knowledge of Start Wars is fairly limited. Enjoy the weekend all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn Admiral Ackbar isn't in it otherwise I would have said ITS A TRAP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool set. I understand that Topps wants to target younger collectors with cards from the newer Star Wars tv shows and movies, but I'd love to see more characters from the original or even prequel trilogies. Plus it'd be cool if they showed multiple versions of characters who have spanned multiple generations like Obi-Wan and Boba Fett.

    ReplyDelete