This is going to be showing up a day late, but that's okay.
I sorted the cards horizontal and vertical so that it would just look better.
When I initially sorted the cards I had 3 horizontal cards"extra" meaning not a full scan worth, so I pulled three out. I had 5 vertical extra and pulled 5 of those so as to have full scans. Low and behold when scanning I had missed to horizontal cards so I pulled those two then. Basically there are 10 cards not shown tonight/today.
God bless the USA!






















God bless America!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo capturing the action. Winter Olympics are my favorite. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDeleteIt's hot and humid here today, thanks for the blast of winter!
ReplyDeleteIt was a little disorienting seeing all those cards together with the spinning and flipping. The posing shots and close-ups were a nice change of pace.
ReplyDeleteSome really cool snowboarding action shots. And it's always cool to see new Kristi Yamaguchi cards to collect.
ReplyDeleteToo bad they can't show the USA on the Ezurone card as well the Jack O'Callahan cards
ReplyDelete