A blog about the cards I get awesome deals on, cards that I have available to trade, trades and our hobby in general. I collect Braves cards (all of them) and T206 White Borders.
Thursday, August 13, 2026
Got a surprise of 62' Topps
Oct buddy BOB D dropped some 62's on me for my set build which is the vintage set I probably need the most cards for.
I especially like those vintage unmarked checklists!
‘62 Topps was the last set I have finished. Lou Brock (rookie) was the final card. Are you going for a “master set” with all the variations and the green tint cards? I don’t usually try to get the variation cards but for some reason I picked up the hat/ no hat ones and all the different checklist variations. I also have about 30 of the green tint but that started getting expensive and I still need to complete the 63 and 64 sets. Remember, there are 5 Mantle cards in the set. Good luck!
hat variations are okay, as are the checklist var., but I'll only do the green tint if it is extremely obvious (some aren't) and if if comes in a batch with the base. I'm sure I have some green tints listed as regular cards in my current set build.
Nice. Checklists rock!
ReplyDeleteIconic set.
ReplyDeleteNice cards from my birthyear. Zoilo V. for the Twins. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDelete‘62 Topps was the last set I have finished. Lou Brock (rookie) was the final card.
ReplyDeleteAre you going for a “master set” with all the variations and the green tint cards? I don’t usually try to get the variation cards but for some reason I picked up the hat/ no hat ones and all the different checklist variations. I also have about 30 of the green tint but that started getting expensive and I still need to complete the 63 and 64 sets.
Remember, there are 5 Mantle cards in the set.
Good luck!
hat variations are okay, as are the checklist var., but I'll only do the green tint if it is extremely obvious (some aren't) and if if comes in a batch with the base. I'm sure I have some green tints listed as regular cards in my current set build.
DeleteGreat looking cards! Unmarked checklist! Wow!
ReplyDelete