Deal two was basically a bust in that it really wasn't a deal. I did find some new to me Braves.
I like finding the high end cards in the cheap boxes (dime/quarter) These however were in a dollar box and cost me about .75 each. OUCH!
Celebrating my grandson's birthday this weekend (his birthday is next weekend, but he's with his dad).
Everyone be safe have fun!






Very interesting variety of cards. Too bad you didn't get the deal you were looking for. Your next deal might be around the next corner. Enjoy the time all!
ReplyDeleteNice Blooper! Love that Topps continue to make cards for MLB mascots.
ReplyDeleteI still need to get the Judge Nice Lists. I just like the look of them. Wished Griffey had one.
ReplyDeleteHope the grandson has an awesome prebirthday weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat Mantle card in the 61 format caught my attention. Enjoy your grandson time!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a nice time with your grandson. How old will he be next week? If you don't want to share (for privacy) that's OK!
ReplyDelete7
Delete