Here is another Ebay win that not only was is a great deal but the seller went way over the top.
1) I bid on a 85 card lot (all different) of 2026 Finest, an expensive set and won with the total with shipping less than $20.00 delivered! That in and of itself is sweet, of course all of the cards are from the first tier 1-100, but still. Very nice indeed.
That is a nice stack of PC guys from the "extras" the seller sent plus there were also a handful of rookie extras. But the seller also included partial sets/lots of three other recent sets. He plugged all of them into a 300 count box and 4 days after winning the auction (4 days) they were in my hands.
The other partial sets (which I just pulled the rookies and PC guys out) were from 2025 Topps Update, 2025 Holiday, and the last group was a keeper for my set builds 2025 Topps Pro Debut.
Yes indeed, a well spent Twenty bucks.
I am going to attempt to hit that show in Apopka that Jeremy mentioned tonight, and if it's good I can skip the Jax show tomorrow. The Apopka show is usually a small show and the last few times I went didn't really find anything to my liking, we'll see.
Have a great weekend!













What a deal! Nice shiny cards and a few Twins in the mix. I need to find a seller that tosses in some extras. I will probably end up buying a few cards to finish up my 2019 Heritage set. Have a great weekend and enjoy it all!
ReplyDeleteImpressive lot!
ReplyDeleteGreat deal, just for the 81 “tier 1” cards! Are you going to pick up the remaining 19? I didn’t see the Jac Caglianone RC in the scans.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on getting some bonus cards. You are so generous with sending cards to others I’m glad you were on the receiving end this time.
4 days- payment to in your hands? That’s awesome! Several of my recent eBay purchases haven’t even been shipped in 4 days.
Enjoy the card show.
I've ordered all but 4 of them and no Jac isn't one of them (they want a buck for it. then I also need 35, 58 trout, and 88 kurtz
DeleteThat's great, we need more ebay sellers like that. Lately it seems every third ebay order I wonder if it will ever get to me.
ReplyDeleteThese days I don't go out of my way to build sets, but when I do... it usually begins with a large starter lot like this. Best of luck with your set builds and hope you found some cool stuff at the card shows.
ReplyDelete