Friday, October 2, 2026

Well will you look at this?

 I certainly will. Dang straight! You betcha, yep. Without a doubt.

Awhile back I sent Gregory of 9 Pockets fame some set needs he was working on with no return needed. 


Gregory doesn't follow the rules, hehe. I for one am glad he didn't. Here's why.



Yessir JimBob! And he didn't stop with that awesome vintage Sports Illustrated.




How about another one. Oh yeah. Definitely a very very sweet return.

Thank you Gregory.....very much appreciated!


My Braves punched their ticket to Hollywood last night. Here are some stats of interest regarding this "wild card" format.

There have been 20 matchups and of those 19 of the game 1 winners moved on.

14 of those were 2 game sweeps. 



Have a great weekend everybody.


11 comments:

  1. The photo on that first SI cover is beautiful. That should be a Stadium Club card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Aaron stuff! What could be better for a Braves fan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! It hadn't dawned on me that your and Night Owl's teams will be battling it out!

      Delete
  3. Amazing finds of SI from those times. Hammerin' Hank! Go Braves! Enjoy it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A. Gregory hooked you up. Both of those SI's are awesome pieces of history.

    B. Sure hope your Braves can pull off a 9th inning miracle. Let's go Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No better place for those magazines than your collection! (And I agree with Matt -- the photo on that first cover is sweet.)

    ReplyDelete