A blog about the cards I get awesome deals on, cards that I have available to trade, trades and our hobby in general. I collect Braves cards (all of them) and T206 White Borders.
Tuesday, September 22, 2026
School is in for the last time.
This theme ends tonight. Last one....
That is it, all I have from this interesting set. I hope that you enjoyed the theme while it lasted. I know some of you did.
Yes. Very enjoyable. I like history as much as baseball cards! Thanks for posting these.
ReplyDeleteEducational and fun series, thanks for sharing these
ReplyDeleteThis is a cool set! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete👍
ReplyDeleteGreat information from a variety of interest areas. All of them historical. Very interesting set. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDeleteHonestly I'm still working on the earlier posts-- slow reader, I suppose-- but great stuff! I'll try to get thru it all eventually.
ReplyDeleteGood stuff, especially the Great White Fleet card.
ReplyDeleteMy dad would have appreciated the Frank Lloyd Wright card. Growing up... my parents had a coffee table book featuring his work.
ReplyDeleteWill kinda miss these!
ReplyDelete