Last week's winner from the 5 commenter's was Fuji. Congrats. By now I am thinking the blogger comment thing has resolved itself as things are starting to improve from what I can tell over the weekend across the blogosphere.
Here are this week's freebies.
In case you are new to this blog:
To be eligible for these 9 free Greg Maddux cards, be a follower, comment on this post before Friday midnight, and have a U.S. address that I can mail to. I randomize the entrants 3x and that's it.
I hope your week is a grand one!

Some nice Madduxes this week. Happy Labor Day.
ReplyDeleteGlad the comment issue is now resolved. Have a good end to your Labor day.
ReplyDeleteHappy to be able to comment again. I missed the ability to do so. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDeleteI like the Donruss card even without the logos
ReplyDeleteTopps Gallery is my favorite from this batch. Loved that era of the product line.
ReplyDeleteNever seen that Pinnacle design before...great stuff this week, as always
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite of this bunch is Allen & Ginter
ReplyDelete