Thursday, September 17, 2026

1975 Topps mini's

 I still need a couple hundred or so to complete the mini set build.

Several weeks back I got a nice boost to the build from fellow OCTer Tim Morales.












Most of these will not be upgraded, but a couple will have to be. Either way a huge and much appreciated dent in the needs list.

Have a great night.


4 comments:

  1. You know I love 'em! ... I have very few extras though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite sets, I love the coloring. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  2. I think I only have a couple from this set. I would have to look to set which ones they are. Great boost for your numbers in this set. Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a small stack of 75 minis left. I'll dig them out and see if I can help this weekend.

    ReplyDelete