With the blogger issues being resolved (for now and until next time) still last week only had 3 commenters for the freebies. What? That is nuts. RJ pulled the win.
I'll have to scan up some more Greg Maddux cards before next week, but for now here are this weeks freebies.
There you go. To be eligible to win these 9 cards be a follower, US addressee and comment on this post before Friday night midnight EST.
It is POST SEASON!

I'll see if I can win this week!
ReplyDeletePut me in Coach. I'm ready to play. Thank you for the opportunity to win some cards. Every time you make a new entry, it is post season. I'm cheering in the post season for the Minnesota Lynx in the WNBA. Hopefully they do better tomorrow night. I don't have a favorite in the MLB post season so I think I will adopt the Braves. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDeletePlease count me in!
ReplyDelete