I had to get scanning to put up the cards tonight. The winner last week is a return winner: RJ.
Now on to this round of Greg Maddux cards. But first I am cutting it back to just 9 cards each week so to stretch these posts out til closer to the end of the year. Hopefully y'all don't mind, they're still free HOFer cards.
I hope everyone has a great week ahead!

Thank you, Johnny, for the PWE I got in the mail today. Very weird thing happened to the mailing. I could see where it struggled to get through the cancelation machine. The envelope made it through no problem, but two of the cards had cancelation marks on them! I should scan them and send you them in an email. It ranks right up there with some of the other crazy things I have seen in my 63 years on the planet. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDeleteThose extra thick pwe's shouldn't be run through the machine at all. The postage is sufficient for the weight as non machinable. I'm wondering if that was done down here or up there.
DeleteRJ sent me the scans, the cards are actually postmarked in Jax, Fl.
Delete