Friday, September 11, 2026

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

 TWENTY FIVE YEARS AGO. At times it seems like it wasn't that long ago, and at other times it seems like it was a lifetime ago. I remember it well. I was working at home. I called my then wife (#3) told her I would get the older kids, and she needed to get the baby (Hunter was only 2 1/2). Crazy times. I happened to be working on a Saudi Arabia deal for months and without question ended it immediately not for Islamophobia but because I didn't want Uncle Sam knocking on my door. Dumping that cost me $50K, and a net loss of $25K. I remember craziness all over the place. Some justified some not. I remember that Americans were united and we need to get back to that kind of patriotism. Albeit the lies from Washington in Washington has certainly screwed that up....then and ever since. We've got to get back to the way we were. We can have differences and still be united that is what is suppose to be one of the United States of America's greatest virtues.








May God bless America! FOREVER!


3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately our differences cause us to be divided in many cases. That is a hurdle we would have to jump before we could be united. God bless America and everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need the Lords blessing that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete