A blog about the cards I get awesome deals on, cards that I have available to trade, trades and our hobby in general. I collect Braves cards (all of them) and T206 White Borders.
Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Wacky Wednesday
Just watched the Braves lose one. Looks like we're playing tomorrow.
Ready for some more post-season WINS. Meanwhile here are some interesting cards.
Walker could take a close-up from 5 miles away with that lens. Hunter has a gold glove. Thompson is looking to catch a wave. Enjoy the playoffs and it all!
I wonder if Rod has a signed copy of that Thompson card to go with his Flannery. At first I thought he was the guy who played for the Pirates in the 80's. But it looks like he's a different guy... and he only played one season at the MLB level.
Walker could take a close-up from 5 miles away with that lens. Hunter has a gold glove. Thompson is looking to catch a wave. Enjoy the playoffs and it all!
ReplyDeleteGame 3!!!!!! (You know I'm rooting for 21 innings, right?)
ReplyDeleteThat Trevor Hoffman is interesting, I've never seen that.
1) what trevor hoffman?
Delete2) see ya saturday,, I hope :)
Pulling for your Braves!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if Rod has a signed copy of that Thompson card to go with his Flannery. At first I thought he was the guy who played for the Pirates in the 80's. But it looks like he's a different guy... and he only played one season at the MLB level.
ReplyDeleteI have a signed copy of that Flannery surf board card too. :). I think there is at least 4 maybe 5 surfboard baseball cards out there
ReplyDelete