Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Back to the ORIGINAL theme: Wacky Wednesday

 For those of you that maybe new here or those that may have a slightly decreasing memory this theme goes back more than a decade and it basically cards that I find INTERESTING for one reason or another. some might be wacky and others just great shots for a baseball card.




Starting it off with a great mix.


4 comments:

  1. Great cards showing a "Hi Mom!", "Say cheese!", and "Can you hear me now?". I think comments could be mad about every one of them. Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like those 2 Mantle cards. At first glance I thought that was JFK with Mantle, but I do believe it is his brother Robert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Jeff Brantley is getting ready to levitate the baseball using only his mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder what Brantley finds so interesting about that ball. Maybe he's recounting the stitches?

    ReplyDelete