I be dawg gone. Greg done went and did it again! Back to back for the Night Owl. Greg these too are in that stack. I might try to get them packages up by week's end. It depends, have some outside plumbing issues to contend with.
Now for this week's celebrities:
There ya go. 9 that still exist today.

Congrats to Night Owl. Maybe this is my week.
ReplyDeleteHave returned from out of town to say I need 3 of those so I'll enter again and hope the streak continues!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the pipes.
As an architect, (retired) I was on a lot of job sites and talked to a lot of very knowledgeable and experienced people in a lot of different trades.
ReplyDeleteI remember chatting with a plumber early in my career. I told him that while I understood the basics of plumbing but there was an awful lot that I didn’t know. He told me that the two most important things to always remember about plumbing were:
1) S**t flows downhill and
2) Never chew on your fingernails
Good luck with your outside plumbing issues.
I'll take Night Owl for three in a row. Some great humor in those products. Thanks for sharing these. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDeleteHope the plumbing issues get resolved quickly!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Night Owl! Wormy Packages is my favorite from this 9. Although the Tijuana smells takes me back to my college days. We'd take road trips down there... and let's just say... the smell is interesting.
ReplyDelete