Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Wacky Packages Wednesday #4

 Last week's winner was Mark (Fuji), congrats! Heads up everyone I mailed a bunch of PWE's out yesterday and today I finally got Greg's and Mark's "stacks" to the post office. 


Now on to this week's freebies:




There you go round 4. Down to just three more weeks of Wacky Packages and then returning to the interesting (to me) baseball cards.


8 comments:

  1. Wee, card mail! I'll enter again, think I need a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are cool. I'll enter too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still hoping to be a Wacky winner at least once before you wrap it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ll have another go.
    Did your outdoor plumbing issue get resolved?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Fuji! Wacky times on a Wednesday. Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing the Lipoff Cup-a-Stop takes me back to my childhood. I enjoyed the Lipton chicken noodle soup when I was a kid. Whenever the cold season came around, my mom would stock the pantry with a few boxes of the stuff. I'd come home from school and drink the stuff right out of a coffee mug.

    P.S. Thank you for the giveaway! Excited to add a few more Wacky Packages to my collection (most of which you sent my way over the years).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, some interesting products there lol

    ReplyDelete