I'm dropping some panels tonight.
These first two panels are actually one intact double panel. A Brave is included.
Same goes for this pair which includes another Terry Pendleton.
This one is also a double panel, but only the two cards, and you might see it again when I cover the PC guys that will take 2 posts to cover. Yes, I did get multiples when possible so that I could keep an intact panel for each PC guy and one to cut out too.
Dave Justice here.
Dale Murphy here.
Ron Gant in this one.
Four Braves in this one.
Braves team card to close out the night. Have a great weekend.I'll knockout the PC panels next week.
Those 1980 ones are interesting.
ReplyDeleteThose are really great as they haven't been cut up into individual cards. The Twins 1991 WS Champs caught my eye right away. Enjoy it all and the weekend!
ReplyDeletePanels are awesome.
ReplyDeletePanels are great, but… I never know what to do with them. Most don’t fit neatly into my notebooks.
ReplyDeleteMagazine cards rule. I wonder if those 1980 Topps panels were from a magazine too. I know Topps would slide panels like these into kids magazines like Dynamite back in the late 70's.
ReplyDeleteTCDB doesn't list them and the little research that I did indicates they may have been "salesman samples" that were cut from full uncut sales sheets.
DeleteDidn't even know Topps had uncut sales sheets. That's really cool.
DeletePanels make up some of my favourites in my Alomar collection
ReplyDeleteLots of fun oddballs here!
ReplyDelete- Bo