Time for the super stars albeit some have been seen already.
Very happy to have gotten a couple of these Mickey Mantle panels. I cut one and kept the other intact.
Bagwell is the PC guy here, and just so you know he is one of my least liked (not the least-just one of) PC guys.
3 of 4 make the PC binders.
That panel was 5 for 5.
This one not as lucky. I'll do the other half Thursday.
Like those '86 ones. ... That Mantle is so familiar but I have no idea where I saw it.
ReplyDeleteLove the Yankee Stadium photo!
ReplyDeleteBo
👍
ReplyDeleteNice panels that won't be put on the wall. Great additions to the collection. Enjoy it all!
ReplyDeleteTopps Magazine cards are really cool. I used to see them at flea markets every now and then. These days I feel like they're slowly drying up. I know that magazines are slowly going extinct... but if Topps came out with a magazine (w/cards) tomorrow... I'd subscribe to it.
ReplyDeleteP.S. That Mickey is awesome. Any idea where it came from?
Baseball Cards Magazine
DeleteThanks.
DeleteGreat looking panels. Good to see the older familiar players, I don't know many of the new players, I have a Roger Maris Post card that was orginally inserted into one of the major magazines of the day. It was published along with the Mantle card which sadly, I do not have!
ReplyDeleteWas there a post detailing why you dislike Bagwell?
ReplyDeleteNo, just never really liked the guy. The same can be said for Bonds too without the roid issues. Get this....Dave Justice is in that mix too.....Couldn't stand the jerk, I mean player.
Delete