Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Last of the last

I'll close the posts from my last visit (which will be the last). Yep, Not going back, at least not for sometime. Just don't have that feeling anymore. I'll have to find a new watering hole somehwere. Meanwhile my last purchase was from my favorite dealer there. It was also the biggest buy of the day. Remember, the nickel cards, .25 cards, and 12 for 10 stuff.





As per my usual, I grabbed up some  vintage non sports. Rat Patrol, and I hadn't noticed the dupe until now.




1966 Batman, yeah!  Does everyone see the future there....  Come on...REFRACTOR. LOL.






This must of come in a game back in 1977.



here is the other side.







These are the only Braves (other than the nickel ones) I picked up. Sure I had a couple of these already, but that's okay for future PC.








A few Bryants.






Lots of Trout.





Lots.






I got a bunch of Trout that day.








A 12 pack of Ohtani, which I know I had a couple of these.





Closing out the show with a handful more Judge.


Have a great night.

6 comments:

  1. i was going to compliment you on your player selection then there was Judge... ;) BATMAN wins here! I love that card series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Seeing that Star Wars game card sure brought back memories. I owned the board game when I was a kid. I think it was called Escape from the Death Star or something like that. Kinda makes me want to find a complete board game for my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur with Fuji about the Star Wars card. From what I recall from recent years discussions it came from the "Escape From The Death Star" game. Somewhere (either in a closet or a box) I have that game from when I was a kid round then. I had forgotten it had cards until seeing a discussion of the game (and identifying the cards) online somewhere a few years back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'oh! I forgot to mention Cool Rat Patrol cards.

      Delete
  4. I can verify 100% that the game is called "Escape From the Death Star". I have a copy of it right behind me in my closet.

    ReplyDelete