Monday, July 16, 2018

I'm feeling better, no longer "broke down"

I haven't touched my cards in two weeks. I feel pretty good today, whew. I have been sandbagging a couple of trade packages that came in and need to post them, but first is a something I want to know.



I want to know why these backs are different in color. Beckett doesn't show variations so why black and gray with no discernible reason? With that vent off my chest (and all of the phlegm and who knows what) let's breakdown what graced my mailbox from DefGav.







These are the highlights from a package Gavin mailed me which included a couple of customs. Thanks Gavin.


Have a great night!



4 comments:

  1. Glad you're on your way back and I think I'm getting a bit queasy pondering subtle Bowman back variations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that you're feeling better. One of my co-workers has a huge crush on Pence. I think my ex-girlfriend's mom has a crush on him as well. Something about those eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over Pence's batting mechanics. How many other MLB players have a swing where their elbow almost touches their knee? I know Pence has been celebrated as being a bit of a nonconformist athlete, but that's nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like and thanks for letting me dump my Pence cards on ya! :)

    ReplyDelete