Saturday, May 19, 2018

Scratching an itch and some unique Braves

So, yeah I get that itch to rip some wax probably more often than I should. I say this as why should I rip a box of something I'm not building. There is no rhyme or reason other than to scratch that itch. Most of the time, it isn't satisfying, but this time it was. I grabbed 3 boxes of DK.




Yeah, that hit the spot. Thank you Walmart for that variation Artist Proof Ohtani.

Now on to the unique Braves. They came to me via a buddy way out on the left coast. Tim.




The cover they came in, but I only got 2 Braves. Pretty sure there are 2 more on the list below.










The poster.













Have a great night!



5 comments:

  1. Never seen those postercards before - they're great. How big are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna ask the same thing. And is that checklist the size of a poster as well? Pretty cool either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cover/checklist is half the size of the poster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never seen those posters before. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete