Wednesday, May 23, 2018

R U Ready?

Are you ready for the next installment of the Player Collection? We are up to the letter R. Players ranging from Radbourn to the No-Hit KING himself (play off of a recent NO post).


Charles Radbourn: zero cards (I think there's 1 or 2 in the final round of updates).


Tim Raines is in my Birthday binders and those are next years goal to update.

Hanley Ramirez: 73




Manny Ramirez: 207 different.




Pee Wee Reese: 27 different.




Jim Rice: 90 different. (added the Rc this go around). Of course I'll have to upgrade it (later in life).




Sam Rice: 2



Branch Rickey: 1 this one.


Cal Ripken Jr.: 474 different cards, including a RC this go around.  I still need 2 of the traded rookies cards. If anyone out there is tired of looking at there copy just forward on to me, lol.




Mariano Rivera: 105 different.




Eppa Rixey: 2

Anthony Rizzo: 38 diiferent.




Phil Rizzuto: 23 different.



Robin Roberts: 24 different.




Brooks Robinson: 77 different.


Usually, I know why I scan two cards. I am at a loss here. Especially the back of the card. Makes me think it may have a blank front. I have no idea because these cards are all back home.




Frank Robinson: 67 different.





Jackie Robinson: 56 different cards. I wish they were all from the 40's and 50's, heck even 1 would be awesome.



Wilbert Robinson: zero cards.I'm not sure about the next round either.





Alex Rodriguez: 424 different cards. (the final update may push him into the 500 club....and I promise I haven't done any steroids (lately).




Ivan Rodriguez: 300 different.




Bullet Rogan: ZERO cards, but pretty sure there's 1 in the final update.


Pete Rose: 162 different cards.

 Those scanned Deckle cards make this one look like a real auto, but we all know it's not.




Edd Roush: 4 cards.




Red Ruffing: 5 cards.



Absolutely beautiful. I know I shouldn't have this one in the PC, as I do plan on building this set one day. I figured it's creased so why not just put it in the PC to start with.



Jacob Ruppert: ZERO cards, and not sure about the next update.



Amos Rusie: 1, this one.




Babe Ruth: 267 different cards.


Nolan Ryan: 497 different cards, and certainly will join the 500 club in the final round up!



One day, I'm going to have to do something with all of the PC dupes I have. Pretty sure we're approaching 50,000 dupes. Just throwing that out there.



Have a great night.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's just the PC guys. The others.....probably still close to 100-150K. I usually get rid of them a lot faster, but it is a slow year.

      Delete