Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Wednesday wiped out

Ran (drove) to Ocala, well, 30 minutes from there, had to turn around and come back. Don't ask. I so need to get the a/c fixed at my house. 3 trips down and nada, yet.  Anyways, I went to Jax Saturday, loaded up. But I am so far behind other posts it maybe a week before I show the show cards (it will also take a week). I am wiped out, so I took a few days off from posting.

My last COMc order was geared in 2 directions. So that will also take to posts. Tonight though....



We have our 2018 edition of Wacky Packages




As you see from the wrapper, this years' theme is "Go to the Movies".  Topps once again, made a bunch of different lame ass sub sets instead of just numbering the damn cards 1-90. They really need to go back to 33 card series. I won't waster your time with the sticker backs this year.






























































Still nothing better than the old original vintage Wacky's. Topps YOU WILL NEVER be that good again. 


Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. "Still nothing better than the old original vintage Wacky's. Topps YOU WILL NEVER be that good again."

    It's weird that you wrapped up this post with this statement... because as I continued to scroll down further and further... I was thinking about how much cooler these were when I was a kid.

    My other thought is... I don't think I ever see students with these on their binders or folders. That wasn't the case when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete