Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I dare you

I dare you to come nearby (1st Saturday every month), and I'll take you to see my dealer buddies.  Here are the Braves I grabbed up this last trip.






A little beat up, but I'll live with it.  1950 Bowman.




A pair of 53 Bowman color.





A trio of 1954 Bowman Braves.





Mix in a little modern. On card auto and "red" relic jersey of Chipper. Yeah that card just doesn't like right in any way. Black shirt and cap with red relic definitely needs the logos here.





Ultra Chipper's.






Another auto and relic.





How's that for super sizing it. LOL.


Have a great night.


5 comments:

  1. You’ve got some great dealer hookups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice purchases! I'd love to see cards like that on the first Saturday of every month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1953 Bowman Color..... amazing set. Great cards you picked up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at the 50 Bowmans! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete