Sunday, March 18, 2018

A Quickie.....

Yep...  Just a quickie run through of some of the autographs that made their way from Jacksonville to Valdosta and eventually will get to Ocala.




No super serious names in the lot. But, hey all of the cards except for the Braves relics, non sport vintage, and the 72 &73 Topps cards were ALL in DIME boxes. Of course I bought all of the baseball so I paid way less than a dime.


Big batch of sticker autos.





















Whew, that was fast, oh yeah it was just a quickie.

Have a great night.

10 comments:

  1. wow, that's a lot of dime box autos. great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always liked the format of those 2006 Topps autographs, but half the signers have no idea how to fill out the space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...a dime each...fantastic acquisitions! So many names in there that I recall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep waiting to see if anyone notices what's missing on that Guzman card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dime box autographs. The hobby has hit an all-time low... or in your case, an all-time high. Congratulations on this awesome purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of ink! I like those 2000 Pacific autos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that Crown Royale too. Now only if that was Jr's signature. lol.

      Delete