Saturday, February 17, 2018

A couple of trades

I received a couple of packages recently. let's take a peek at some highlights.




Adam (Arpsmith) sent along these 2018 Braves. I needed that top row of inserts. Love it. Inserts are always the last to get, and I'm not sure if I've ever got them all for any given year and set. Maybe this year will be different.

I always grab my base cards from CardBarrel (aka: Just Commons) right from the get go. So I had the base, many times over. Befoer my JC order came in I went to the Jax card show and loaded up on 2018's, and got the team there too.  I'll show the non 2018 pick ups from that JC order tomorrow.


Brian (HSCA) sent along a care package.



The Matt Young was a set killer for me, very cool!  The Alexander Cartwright is my first card of him (HOF). I may have to add a parking pass for every year to my want lists.  And a Murp autograph. I have a personalized 8x10, but I didn't have a card.



Another Braves auto (Rio Ruiz).

Thanks guys.



1 comment:

  1. The more I see of the 2018 design the more I like it. Although, it'll never top the '83 design.

    ReplyDelete