Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Wacky Wednessday

I drove to my Ocala, Florida home today. Go figure, I leave 24 degree weather to come home to 25 degrees, LOL. At least it is a warm up, right? And YES id snowed big time all the way into Florida, at least an hour in. Dang ice didn't melt til I got home.  I am thankful that I don't have to deal with the horrible weather that most of you folks do. Here are some interesting cards (at least to me) from 1993 Stadium Club.




zoom.




the only thing missing is the toilet.





oh, there the toilet is (the bucket).




sharply dressed for the outfield.





Just try to focus on that bat..  come on..... do it.....






Woof woof.



I'll be here at home for a couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' that Surhoff. And I truly wish there were more dogs featured on cardboard. By the way... I happened to have a dog featured in tomorrow's post. ;)

    ReplyDelete