Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Gee whiz

Sometimes it's hard coming up with a quippy little post title, but this one was easy. We made to the Gee's on the PC posts. I say posts because I am actually half way through the PC Update by being half through the M's. Well half way through this round. LOL, Once I get to the end of the alphabet, I get to start all over again with the A's (after I break apart those set builds I decided to "unburden" my self to complete them. Not to mention those sets I have completed that will be ripped, shredded, demolished, and the like. Not all of the sets I completed of course, just the ones I am no longer trying to complete the run on.


PUD GALVIN: ZERO


NOMAR GARCIAPARRA: 195 DIFFERENT


STEVE GARVEY: 70 DIFFERENT

LOU GEHRIG: 31 DIFFERENT

CHARLIE GEHRINGER: 3 DIFFERENT

BOB GIBSON: 48 DIFFERENT

JOSH GIBSON: 2 DIFFERENT

WARREN GILES: 1

JIM GILLIAM: 2

PAT GILLICK: ZERO

TOM GLAVINE: 523 DIFFERENT (ITS HARD ADDING CARDS TO THE GUYS THAT CROSSED INTO MY 500 CLUB). BY NOW YOU FIGURED NO SCAN NO NEW ADDITIONS.


PAUL GOLDSCHMIDT: 50 DIFFERENT




LEFTY GOMEZ: 2 DIFFERENT




JUAN GONZALEZ: 324 DIFFERENT





DOC GOODEN: 216 DIFFERENT




JOE GORDON: ZERO

GOOSE GOSLIN: 1


RICH (GOOSE) GOSSAGE: 97 DIFFERENT



FOR SOME REASON I DIDN'T CROP OUT ALL BUT 1. SORRY.

I'll finish the last 9 Gee Boys in the next post.


Have a great night!


4 comments:

  1. Love the Nomar... I've been on a Team USA kick as of late.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a hard time deciding which card is cooler... the 79T Goose or the 92TTG Nomar. Both are awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete