Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Da Dee's

Just a quick run through the D's. I didn't scan any of the so called new updates other than Dawson.


Ray Dandridge: 2 cards

George Davis: zero, I posted my goals yesterday, and I have a ton of zero cards in the my carts.

Andre Dawson: 227 different.



Leon Day: zero

Dizzy Dean: 4 cards

Ed Delahanty: zero

Carlos Delgado: 22 different

Bill Dickey: 2 cards

Martin Dihigo: zero

Joe DiMaggio: 36 different

Larry Doby: 3 cards

Bobby Doerr: 3 cards

Barney Dreyfuss: zero  this is the only D zero player that I do not have in my cart!

Don Drysdale: 15 different

Hugh Duffy: zero

Leo Durocher: 2

D is done!


I'm heading to Florida (in the snow) tomorrow morning. Yes, I said snow! It is supposed to be a little over an inch from midnight til 10am. We'll see.......


Have a great night.

4 comments:

  1. I’m impressed you can keep track of all these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. No Boots Day? Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do have 1 sitting in my cart online, so I'll be good. I probably have most of the ones I missing thoughout the sets I'll be breaking up too.

      Delete