Thursday, October 19, 2017

1964 Topps trip cards

I had a good bit of 64's before this box. In fact, 64' and 59' are the first two Topps sets that my lists went from "haves" to an actual want/need list. ( I also have a needs list for 67" and 70' too).




Anyways, I was only able to add 9 needs to this set, but there a ton of them in the box.



As you can see these are in super condition.





I'm not sure if that is supposed to be an autograph or something else on Dick Groat. It isn't his signature for sure. Looks more like the letter A in a circle. Kids, what can you do?


Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Good stuff. I'm gonna have to start getting serious about '64 as soon as I get around to finishing off '65 in the next month or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think 65' is the set from the 60's I need the most from.

      Delete
  2. I think it looks more like an 8 circled, but I still don't know what it would mean. Nice cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a Hollerin Managers card contest going on TCDB right now. Johnny Keane would fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking cards. I don't have any '64s.

    ReplyDelete