Thursday, August 10, 2017

Did I say a DIME?

I did, I did say a dime. (I had Tweety on the brain). Here are the rest of the .10 cent cards.



I know, right?



Other than the 89 Ryan, Pedro, and Maddux the rest are all day long everyday (when I'd pay a dime). Yes, dupes of the Inspired play but both players are PC guys, so it works.




Ten cents, my kind of cards.



Now, I know there were 3 or 4 of those 2014 Harper's, but I can live with that as well as the 1992 The Rookies Pedro's which I already own about 20 of.




Of course I had to show some of the Braves. The Blue Medlen just pops, doesn't it? A couple of needed buybacks too.





All in all I'd say dimes well spent. I kept to the baseball, and highlights only from my perspective as far as the 2 posts go).
There were a total of 800 cards I picked up at that price. Most should be showing up at someones door any day now like maybe today! HeHeHe. I grabbed up some other cards too, and will post on them too.

C ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That Piazza provision has always been a favorite of mine. Glad I've held onto it since I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough to beat Pedro rookies for a dime.

    ReplyDelete