Saturday, July 29, 2017

Shadow Shots

GOOD MORNING BLOGOSPHERE! It's a little after 6 am here on the correct coast. Okay so that was 2 lame attempts on my part to be funny or start you out with a smile. 1) reference to the Robin Williams film 2) a dig on the left coasters who are more than likely still asleep or just getting in from a night of partying.



I see a raw skinned and ready to cook frying chicken walking with an army helmet on. Man that chicken has some huge hamstrings and thighs. Maybe I should say a turkey.





I see the world's tallest man bending over.



Maybe i shouldn't have scanned this one. Or did it have something to do with the rail shadow, yep I see a ladder.







A skydiver that hasn't popped his chute yet.





I see an artists attempt to draw an eye, the right eye.

Have a great weekend.


1 comment:

  1. I knew it. The Tomlin on top was used in your other Shadow Shots post. How did I know? Because it's rare that I see Heisenberg from Breaking Bad in shadows on baseball cards.

    ReplyDelete