Friday, March 17, 2017

St. Patty's Day

I have tons of cards sitting in stacks back in Florida, yes I made it back to Valdosta today. One such stack is full of Holiday birthday cards. Typically baseball, but all sports are included. I haven't updated the file in at least 2 years, but fortunately I do have some scanned in the file folder for today.



I've even included some cards of players wearing something green on obviously St Patty's Day.







Now for birthdays....







Danny Ainge makes his way into yet another binder. I have Danny in my Topps Rookie Cup binder albeit he didn't have a card produced for that year, and because he is a Trophy Cup guy I have him in my all Topps Cup binder for the guys who were All Star Rookie team members (I collect all of their flagship base Topps cards) crazy I know, another collection that is just sitting in wait until I retire HA. I also have Danny in my Names binder for having trading cards in multiple sports.











I do really have a ton more waiting to be sorted and scanned to add to this file, but really I'm also obtaining and can hardly manage the organizing part.

On a side note.  Happy St. Patricks Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment