Monday, February 13, 2017

The newest Old Braves and then some

Added some vintage Braves recently.




These fit nicely with the Aaron rookie I got last month.





Gene Conley, the only Brave to have played or at least have a baseball card from all 3 braves teams. Boston, Milwaukee, and Atlanta.






All pulled from a bargain box.





I didn't need the 3 Aaron's at the top, but I figured they would be good upgrades, and they were.



I picked up this set of SP Legendary Cuts off of Ebay. In fact I grabbed the 01 and 07 sets, but the 07 didn't come with the SPs.




The first page should be more than suffiecient as it has me Bravos on it.







I was able to pick these 13 vintage Planet of the Apes up for $3.00, super deal. This vendor had a lot of great deals.




My first and only Desert Sheild card.







What is so special about these three cards?




O-Pee-Chee, that's what.  This dealer had a ton of deals, and in a couple of days I will show you the dime box pulls. Maybe tomorrow, not sure yet.




1 comment:

  1. Nice pair of 56's. Those 54's and Planet of the Apes cards are pretty sweet too.

    ReplyDelete