Thursday, January 12, 2017

Vintage new to me

Last Friday i went to the flea market and came home with these new to me vintage for around a dime a piece.




They were sitting in a .50 cent box.





These too.






I hit the 1971 Topps hard.



















I had a grabbed a handful of other odd balls and dropped a ten spot for all. Not a bad day.  I only wish that what I spent this day matched the upcoming posts of some vintage greatness I picked up, but alas I am dreaming and you'll see why soon.......



6 comments:

  1. Great finds! the 1971 Lefty Phillips is one of my favorites from that set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I bet you have one sitting with your back rat cards.

      Delete
  2. Awesome finds. You'll have to go for the 71 set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I have about half of it right now.

      Delete
  3. Nice Vintage pick ups. Love that they were only .50 a piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i only paid 10 cents a piece, how cool is that.

      Delete