Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wacky Wednesday

ANS Series 5 part 2:



Used it, prefer Pine Sol Lemon.



Don't like them. As a kid walking home from school there was a store about half at a fork in the road and was appropriately called the triangle store. We would stop there everyday, and my candy of choice was the large chewy sweet-tart, rotating between the cherry and the grape.




I like rice. Don't really cook it very often. But love it with my Chinese food and when I happen to hit up a Japanese Hibachi Steakhouse.   Good stuff.





YUK!  Not even when I'm sick.






What kid didn't like Mr. Bubbles? Of course as I got older and my skin got really dry, then I had to use Alpha-Keri in my bath.  probably TMI.







More of a Power Stick guy myself.




Yuk, Crest Pro-Health for me. Although a 50/50 solution of regular Listerine and tap water works to fend off mosquitoes.




I liked it, great taste. These days I'm keep a cup/jug of Orbit sugar-free bubble gum in the vehicle.




Tried it. I will say when I was an early teenager I was adamant about having Body on Tap shampoo. Not around anymore, but it was a must, like Sedgefield jeans. As my tastes grew (and I worked) those wants/must haves like Nike's, Levi's, and Izod became my problem. My mom told me if I wanted then I could buy them, she wasn't.



Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.



No comments:

Post a Comment