Sunday, July 31, 2016

SUPER Sunday

Super sized that is. All of the cards tonight are supersized




Three nice large oversize Griffey cards.




Got more than a complete set of these oversize cards albeit  not as large as the other cards in this post.I like them them Dick Perez was the man.






A pair of oversize Dominators.





Big Hurt on a BIG card.


below you'll find the box topper Master Photos from Stadium Club.












There were a few more of these, but they aren't keepers so I didn't scan them.




I even found a supersized Buc!....





3 comments:

  1. If anyone want to Bip me with a few dozen of that Master Photo, I'll give you my address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH, THE ONES SCANNED ARE KEEPERS.......SORRY

      Delete
  2. Love the 1993 Donruss Masters of the Game cards. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete