Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wacky Wednesday

We find ourselves at mid week again. That's a good thing, at least to me. My Mondays' and Tuesdays' are usually on the slow side. Things pick up mid week. I'm looking forward to this weekend. I am heading to a card show in Tampa on Saturday. Mr. Jones, you gonna be there? I need to restock the coffers, if ya know what I mean. But great news, I still have many weeks (months) left in the Wacky folder.





These 3 guys must have been friends. They or the photographer has a Wacky mind.




That "ouchie" looks very painful.





He must have gotten a morphine shot.





Is that a grimmace smile to shake off the pain in the hand. Definitely laughing. If anyone knows the story behind this one lmk.  Just for fun, maybe he's on his way to the plate to bat, and he is talking on a cell phone.





Mental pain, not physical .





What in the world is that on Terry's right thumb?  Looks like a HUGE ring of sort.




No denying this one, Mr. Eldred's wedding ring has center stage on this card.



No comments:

Post a Comment