Sunday, March 6, 2016

A trade post

Greg from Nite Owl Cards was gracious to send me some Braves for my collection.




Heritage hits.




A Pair of Red Foil shiny Freeman needs.




Boltz, a Brave I didn't have a card of. Trio of Ultra, Bowman heritage is brand I really don't have many of.



A Trio of NOC's favorite set: 1975, and these are mini's. The Lum was needed in the Braves team collection and will eventually have to be updated and the other two were set needs.

Thanks Greg, I appreciate it.


3 comments:

  1. You're mighty welcome. Still digesting those priority mail boxes you sent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey John -

    I've got a ton of Braves cards for you, ranging from numbered to GU to auto to lots and lots of base and inserts from 1990 through 2016.

    If you'd like to pick up a swap, drop me an email at joshsbob ..at// the google.

    Thanks!
    - Josh

    ReplyDelete