Friday, February 26, 2016

Dealer 3 : Final card and the 5 cards from Dealer 4






Last card from Dealer 3 (Eddie). Now I only need one last card to complete my 1985 Topps set #401 Mark McGwire. Now I did get 2 large boxes of cards 1 Hockey and 1 Football which I traded the football to my buddy Bob and will show those cards next week.

Eddie is opening up a "brick and mortar" shop in Jacksonville (2 hrs each way) next week, and I am hoping to go the Grand Opening, we'll see.

I spent so much of the day with dealer 3 that I didn't have time (or money) for Dealer 4. I quickly scanned his cards pulled 5 cards for buck each.



This one was for the set build as I already had one in the Braves team sets.




No, you're not seeing double by mistake. I needed these guys for both the Team set and set builds.
Visited this dealer (Jake, an elderly man) today when I swung by the flea market and grabbed a few more 50s cards from him, that too will be a different post.

Have a great weekend.


3 comments:

  1. I've got 4 of the '85 McGwire cards if you want to trade for one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What would you be wanting in trade? Is the 401 in decent shape?

      Delete
  2. I've got one PSA 6 and three ungraded - at least one of which is in good shape. Email me at joshbob/../gmail

    ReplyDelete