Friday, January 15, 2016

SWAPPING DAYS

I found myself at the flea market again this Friday afternoon (today). I really planned on scanning some of those pick ups and I did, just need to crop them so I will save that post for Sunday. Meanwhile, I have something else to post that came in the mail today.








I traded for this 1985 Topps Kirby Puckett card, centering top to bottom isn't what I expected but oh well. Now that set is down to just the McGwire and the Clemens.


I had been expecting some (117 to be exact) cards for my 1980 Topps from another trader (Nate from OCT). Great guy that Nate, and apparently he sent 3 stuffed PWEs containing the 117 cards. I received 2 of those envelopes in today's mail also. Envelopes 2 of 3 and 3 of 3. I wonder where envelope 1 of 3 went? I do have a clue though....... See envelope 2 of 3  came with this with it.




Yeah, some of us have seen this before. So, this envelope fell short of most of the original contents, there were still a few cards inside. I bet the missing envelope (if it doesn't show up tomorrow, had a much worse fate than this one did. From todays' 2 envelopes I got 55 cards.


Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer. Those notes from the PO are my worst collecting nightmare. Even worse that pulling Dodgers.

    ReplyDelete