Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wacky Wednesday

What? A second post from Johnny? That's whack all by itself.  Okay, enough razzing myself.


Here are today's nominations.




Do you think anyone called him?









If you look close at the little girls head, she is looking at the hand of the player on the left as if she is saying get you hand off of my daddy.  Great card.






A pair of odd "BALLS"





Guess we won't be seeing anymore shots like this appearing on cardboard.







Doubling up, an odd thing for a Pitcher to do.





Just love these "big glove" shots.




Have a great day.



4 comments:

  1. That Durham is one of my all-time favorite plays at the plate. I really need to find a copy of that Olerud as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nick, I probably (pretty sure) have that Olerud in your box sitting on my sofa. don't go looking for one.

      Delete
  2. These are all great but that Leskanic card is one of my all-time favorite wacky cards. The guy was quite a character.

    ReplyDelete