Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Lost my Home Wi-Fi

Sorry I missed posting anything last week. My home Wi-Fi is on the fritz. I am sitting at Mcdonalds right now as my first appointment today cancelled. I will make up for the lack of posts, starting with finishing up the cards from DefGav. I will make a couple of other separate posts to show off some cards from other traders as well.




Some more needed Braves.








Yes, I needed this Chipper. As you can tell this card would fit in the "Signing" mini collection. Why would I not already have this one,  just so happens to be the Silver Signature. Simple enough I didn't know I needed it. So now I need the base card x3. One for the Braves set binder, one for the set build, and one for the Chipper binder.  Gremlin, thats what this card (and those like it) is called, a Gremlin.





A Braves autograph, very nice addition to the collection.



An autograph for the Miller collection. The first in that binder.





A well loved Perry Kelloggs card that I already owned, however just so happens that Mr. Perry is also a PC guy, so now I have one for that binder too.





One for the Reggie binder and I must say I like the UD Masterpiece cards, they are very nice clean looking cards.



Gavin also sent along the Maddux from that set.





In DefGav part one, I had mentioned some McCovey cards.





I will say that I did have this DK, but I do not get many in that I do need (years needed 92-pressent) from the base Diamond Kings, not the set Diamond Kings (not a fan for the most part). I am getting closer on completing the 92 and 93's, but the rest are rarities for me.




Oh look a 2nd Miller autograph, thanks Gav.



I know why I got this one.  A couple months back Gavin had posted this guy on his fantastic blog and I commented that I need to start getting this guy with one being a double so I can put that in my "Famous Names" binder, you know the actor/comedian Larry Miller. Anyways big thanks Gavin for my first Larry Miller card.



Now I do have a Cepeda binder and I will putting this one in there as I did already have one for the set build. I decided to build the 2001 & 2002 base sets of these cards. Of course I only have a few so I grab them when I see them and eventually will put a list on the web-site.  Again, a great looking set.





Finishing up with another non posted "mini" collection- Presidents.

Thanks Gavin for all of these and those that didn't make the scan. Much appreciated.


1 comment: