Tuesday, May 26, 2015

"Trade me Tuesday"

UPDATED: All 10 of the originals are still here. Surely somebody can come up with a card/insert or two from my want lists........


REFRESHER:  #1 Pick a scan (or 10) that you want. #2 Find 1 or 2 cards per scan from my want lists. #3 comment on this post. SIMPLE!

REMEMBER, new scans will replace the ones traded each week until I get through all of them.



Let's get started with the first 10 scans, and yeah they do get better as they go along meaning the end (say scans in the 60s and 70s) is pretty darn cool, if I must say so.


Scan 1.





Starting off with an odd set Fleer Hardball.


Scan 2.



Keeping with the Disc momentum.


Scan 3.



This was really a very sweet insert set.


Scan 4.



For you Dodger lovers out there.



Scan 5.



I probably should have broke these into two groups, but this is where I decided that for future scans.
Angel fans how about a lil Smokey Bear?


Scan 6.




Scan 7.




Scan 8.


A lil variety here.


Scan 9.

And here.




Scan 10.


Three from 1995 Post.


Okay there you go, the first 10 scans. See something you want put it in the comments, and until there is a yeah or nay in the reply there are fair game.


No comments:

Post a Comment