Monday, April 20, 2015

Last night here

Tonight is the last night for me here at my moms house. Tomorrow I return home. It will feel great to be back home, although if I could...... You know.

Lets talk cards. In recent weeks I received a few trade packages. Tonight we are showing off some from Brian (Highly Subjective and Completely Arbitrary).




Brian sent quite a few from my want lists.






More goodies, but wait the best is yet to come.











How about some refractor colors.




YELLOW!!!! And this one is numbered 10/10!.




brian topped off the package with this one, which I don't know what it is. A little help here please. Looks like a team issue card but I don't know, either way it is super cool, and the only thing like it in my collection.

Next post up will be a box from Bo.



5 comments:

  1. That Burdette is an Exhibit card.

    https://www.gfg.com/baseball/exhibit.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep that is an Exhibit Supply Company postcard- that is one of two Lew Burdette variations. This is the "side view" - there is also a "front view" which has a pose of Burdette after releasing a pitch. The year is harder to pin down exactly, the company issued cards from this "set" from 1947-1966. This one was probably released in the early 1960s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man... that yellow refractor is BRIGHT! Beautiful card. Love the Kimbrel too. By the way... received your package a few weeks ago. It's sitting in my office waiting for me to bust into it. Hopefully I'll have a solid hour or so this upcoming weekend to see the goodies you sent. Your return package might still be a few weeks out... but the good news is I just found a few more Braves for your collection.

    ReplyDelete