Sunday, March 1, 2015

I was zapped

Me too! I was Zippy zapped. I went ahead and scanned these they day they came before I checked against my want lists. Without doubt, I know I need most of them.




Some minis.


A pair of minor leaguers and a gold Freeman! I wish I had the focus to complete the colored parallels. I want to, does that count?




A pair of refractors and a Wainwright.





A pair of Topps Attax and a very nice Chipper!




A pair of Sega Card Gens and a Finest Kimbrel. Translations of card back below.






2014 Bowman Draft Asia Edition. I'm not sure which is the base and which is the parallel. The wrapper states that there is a "black collection" but I don't believe the cards above are those. Oh well, still cool cards to have.





Wrapping up the zapping with this blue parallel. Thank you much!









1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the cards :).
    The white Sims is the normal base and the two black bordered Bowmans are the Asia (exclusive) Blacks.

    ReplyDelete