Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday Shadow Shots

Its been a while since I posted some Shadows so here we go.


Kind of looks like a Giraffe that strayed from the greens!




A devilish Scooby Doo.


A lady doing a split and leaning forward. Look at it upside down.


Come on, use your imagination. Complete with a ponytail.


I don't know what to make of this one.



A shark head, lets trim it a bit.





Either Ren or Stimpy, not sure which one as I did not follow that show.  Oh yeah, flip it over.




Clearly a lobster in the outfield. Okay, if your from New Orleans a rather large crawfish. Or if you're from Arizona a scorpion.


I see a horse galloping.


A celebratory Ginger Bread man.

2 comments:

  1. The Tewksbury reminds me of a kangaroo with big ears. You have quite the imagination. Did you spend a lot of time was a kid looking as clouds?

    ReplyDelete